-->

Wedding Dresses:

Wedding Dresses:

Wedding Dresses: , Navascués

Hello everyone
!
Today I bring you a post dedicated to the dress marriage . For this post, I chose one of my favorite companies, Navascués. Have beautiful dresses, handmade and order in his shop on the street Villanueva Madrid.

have designs cut summer short sleeve empire, princess ... all you can imagine this design with exceptional taste, which I please her dresses is that they convey a particular elegance.

Well, I better leave you to judge you, because it is clear that I will not be anything objective. All pictures are real brides are not models, so you can get an idea of ​​how they feel dresses.

here you have some of his drawings. If you want to see more designs or more information, here is their website. http://www.nnavascues.com/

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués

vestido navascués
(Photo: Navascués )





























I hope you enjoyed, I am passionate about everything, if I had to choose not to know for living. Have you guys?

hope you inhale.

kisses !!

Share this:

Disqus Comments