-->

Step by step tutorial to make a rather unbalanced braid

Step by step tutorial to make a rather unbalanced braid


Step by step tutorial to make a rather unbalanced braid ,

The other day talking us with coffee in hand ...

Cris: how cool are the braids! Right

Marta: Phew! They are fashionable and with short hair. '' You already know following the trend !!!!

Cris: Well, I am married and if I make a braid as well (Cris starts moving her hair everywhere) ... .Blablabla.

These conversations between girls with coffee or by telephone (you passed are worse and more if you have the time because you can take 45 minutes if plaiting here and if chignon there or semirecogido) and ugh! with the mobile bill.

I remember the conversation I put to work. We leave an easy tutorial to make you braid your lopsided this summer. Because marriage or going to the pool, they wear braids. Braids are trendy and expensive drives you Please braids for me that I have short hair and do not give me braids.

Video Step by step tutorial to make a Waterfall Braid

Share this:

Disqus Comments