-->

Hairstyles time: Greta Garbo

Hairstyles time: Greta Garbo

Hairstyles time: Greta Garbo -

hairstyles time Greta Garbo

..
Greta Garbo.

Greta Garbo.

Greta Garbo is easily recognizable by their hairstyle , which is itself an icon of the thirties. It is many years since and today remains the standard of " Fatal Woman ." The Thirties was a little strange, but full of glamor . This look, which by the way I like it and I went to a wedding, I find very feminine with those defined waves.

to achieve this hairstyle you need a hair bob. They are simply made with thick waves curling behind the ear to the tip of the cabello.La portion attached to the head is smooth. and if you have doubts for explain to your hairdresser, do what I always do, I cut an image and the brand. and will probably hairstyle you want.

Alma Aguilar interpreter short version giving a very chic look.

Reese Witherspoon. Alma Aguilar

Reese Witherspoon. Parade Alma Aguilar


Share this:

Disqus Comments